Saturday, January 26, 2013

Tutorial on Video Edit


I've go through few tutorials on premiere pro in this assignment :D

link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b07dJrMbQnE

Basically, this tutorial teach me how to edit color of my video, achieve kind of film look :D 

We need three way color corrector and levels which is the most important and I've used them in my video edit now :D 
Anyway my "levels" seems quite different from them..

According to what my "experience" classmate and my own "experience" in video editing..
Color of our video are not suppose to be too blueish or greenish..
We are suppose to add more red and yellow, then it's gonna looks much more better :)


So, this is the original color of my video clip :)
Realise it is more to blueish?? And does not looks good. 

So, I've edited it into more yellowish...

And more to red now.
Unfortunately, I feel this seems like video from 70s or 80s...
It's like sepia type of color..! 

Anyway, not gonna continue waste my time on video :)) 
Proceed!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com