Saturday, January 26, 2013

Last tried on videos!


2 days left and I'm not trying my best to make my videos looks perfect.
Erm..Maybe not perfect, just better? 

One mistake I've made in my video shooting.
I didnt get a clip on might or dead cat for audio therefore all I've for the audio part, is NOISE!
and thank GOD!!! Finally I know how to remove the noise!

So, here are two the before and after of my audio waveform. 

Before ( With noise ) 

After ( without noise )

 

So, gonna show some steps to do this :D
It's quite easy. Just few steps :)

First, pick the noise part which you wanna remove. Just a small part, don have to highlight every part :)


Then, go to effect > noise reduction > and noise reduce process :)


Then click "capture noise print" on the upper right hand side of the pop out window :)


Next, click "select entire file" button which located at the bottom of the graph :)


And yeah!! Last step, "APPLY" and DONE :)


But there's a problem too..After remove all the noises, I can hear echo in the audio which makes me headache. I guess I won't have enough time to fix all this audios... 

But it's happy to learn a new thing :)))


Anyway, I encounter another problem which is the color mood of my video.
Doesn't know what happen to the camera, maybe I just forgot to adjust the white balance on the day I shoot.
All my videos seems to have very dull color mood and their color is more to blue and white which I think is quite difficult for me to edit and get the right color.
I've screen captured and posted 3 videos here just to let you see the differences between them. ( In terms of color. )

First one, is more to red ..


This would be red yellowish.. 

This is obviously quite yellowish..

Problem is, I just don't know which color will be better for the user to watch ~ =.=...
Quite confuse now. 









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com