Wednesday, January 2, 2013

study break




Pink, baby blue or even light purple is consider as SWEET color.
Instead of my first draft, using black, white or even grey as the video skin,
I think this kind of SWEET color is more lovely and lively. 
Since the videos content are all about couples stories and their relationship lifes, 
this kinda colors can enhance their mood and feeling.
The bottom part is where I should place my other videos ( other questions ) for my users to choose the question they wish to watch.
Maybe I should add in texts or questions as a rollover of each video.
I can also put all the comments or place to post comment at the side bar. ( right hand side )
But is comment on different videos? Or overall? 


There are 3 buttons at the top bar, is consider as navigation bar.
This might be a place for the user to choose comment, video 1 or video 2....





Image above is just a simple color mood draft that I mix and match for my video skin.
But I think I should work more harder for it !!! :p


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com